Joining | Supporting our Club
T-N Arch Trail Travelers club memberships can be obtained either by joining directly using a paper application or through the NHSA online membership site. Memberships can also be obtained at the NHSA office in Tilton, Bryant & Lawrence Hardware in Tilton or the Northfield Town Hall.
Due to changes in the membership process implemented by the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association (“NHSA”), dues are set to $35.00. If you use the NHSA online renewal site there will be an additional $2.00 online processing fee added making the total $37.00 to renew.
TNATT will retain $25.00 of the membership fee and the NHSA will retain the balance.
If you wish to support our club with a monetary donation to help offset our grooming and equipment maintenance costs, please use the Donate button (PayPal) to support us.
Trail Supporter Membership
If you wish to join our club as a ‘Trail Supporter Membership’ and you don’t own a snowmobile (avoid the NHSA fee), please use this button.
NHSA Membership Online Form :
- Login to the NHSA Online Membership website and select T-N Arch Trail Travelers.
Click here to Launch a separate web browser session.
- Upon processing, you will join our club, the NHSA and receive your voucher to register your snowmobile(s) instantly.
More information on this new system and why it is being implemented can be found at: http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/ohrv/notice.html or you can contact the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association in Tilton at 603.273.0220
Paper Membership Form :
- Download and complete the membership form (including all required information), please print legibly.
2016/2017 TNATT Membership Form
- Mail the form and your check payable to TNATT, to 136 Bean Hill Road, Northfield, NH, 03276.
- Upon receipt and processing, your NHSA member voucher will be mailed to the address provided.
Your member voucher is what you will need to register your snowmobile(s).